This is the easiest way to find Fargo-Moorhead Real Estate. (For power tips on searching for houses and real estate on the Multiple Listing Service, look below this search widget.)
- Using the Location field in the search widget, you can find real estate in multiple cities, multiple zip codes, multiple MLS listing numbers, etc. Enter one item at a time. You’ll then be prompted to confirm the type of entry (such as city, MLS #, street number, etc.). After you click to confirm, type another choice in the “Location” field, and repeat the process.
- When searching for multiple options in the Location field, keep all of them of the same type (such as cities, zip codes, MLS numbers, etc.).
- All fields are optional, so you can leave some blank if you don’t want to limit your search by those options.
- If you drive by a home with any real estate company’s “for sale” sign, just type the house number in the Location field. When prompted, confirm it as a “Street address”. However, if the home is under contract with a buyer (a pending sale), it is no longer an active listing, so it will not appear in the search.
- 100% updated 100% of the time: Using this search, the data is pulled “live” from the MLS, so there is no site anywhere that will provide information that is more updated or more complete. Most real estate sites do not have “live” connections. (Such as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, etc.)